D-selfie has tied up with CCAvenue, one of the premier payment gateway for online payments
Security is a key concern for all parties when transacting online business. At CCAvenue®, we have ensured you have no worries on this front as you expand your operations in cyberspace. Listed here are some of our key security measures:
Handling your customers' sensitive data
CCAvenue® adopts stringent security measures to ensure that critically sensitive information, such as your customer's personal information and their credit card details, are well protected.
Your customers enter all their personal information and credit card details on CCAvenue's secure server and the same is encrypted before it is transmitted over the Internet to the payment gateway. Avenues does not store any credit card details for security reasons.
Secure technologies for CCAvenue's server
CCAvenue's server is behind state of the art security firewalls to ensure maximum protection of your customer's details. This guarantees that your information is inaccessible to any third party.
CCAvenue® uses industry-standard VeriSign's 256 bit SSL (Standard Sockets Layer) Technology, which is used worldwide, for data encryption.
CCAvenue® also follows strict in-house security guidelines for ensuring confidentiality of your customer information.
Since the Payment Gateway application software is maintained at secure high-end server, new payment technologies, standards and features are automatically implemented as they emerge.
CCAvenue F.R.I.S.K is an unrivalled Heuristic Fraud Detection engine that provides an unprecedented level of risk detection that can help you to convert more valid orders automatically and reduces both expenses and potential chargeback losses. The robust risk management tools and fraud filters listed below help control risk effectively:
1) Risk Management Rules and Parameters
2) Negative Files
3) Risk Management Queries, thereby making your E-commerce transactions safe and confidential.
Internationally Certified Security standards
CCAvenue has installed a variety of products and processes to pre-empt credit card fraud and advice merchants how to forestall charge backs. These are internationally certified security standards, which ensure the security of transactions, conducted via your website.
- CCAvenue has achieved the new PCI DSS 2.0 Standards of Compliance, which makes it one of the most secure payment gateways in the world.
- CCAvenue® is registered with VeriSign, the world's best and most trust worthy Net Authentication Agency. Click here to verify our certificate.
- CCAvenue has implemented authentication protocols such as Verified By Visa and MasterCard Secure Code, which are expected to reduce charge back-level by as much as 90%.
- CCAvenue also uses tried and tested methods like Authorize and Capture (http://www.ccavenue.com/authorize.jsp) as well as C.V.V (Credit Card Verification Value (http://www.ccavenue.com/cvm.htm) to reduce the incidence of charge-back and fraud.